OCC Transdermal Mini ImmunoClean™ Protocol
This protocol is used only at the instruction of your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
- Follow the protocols for activating ImmunoClean™ Drops
- Do not exceed the recommendations for the quantities stipulated in this Protocol.
- Mini OCC used In some instances, there is no necessity to perform a Full OCC Protocol again, In this instance (which is left to the discretion of the DBM Physician / Practitioner).
|ImmunoClean™ + Activator
|1 to 30
|20 drops + 20 drops
|1 Teaspoon5 ml / cc
|1 Teaspoon5ml / ccdistilled
|4 times daily2 days on1 day off
- The ImmunoClean™ Mini OCC is performed between 2 to 4 x per day – at the DBM Physician / Practitioners discretion.
- The treatment applications continue for as long as the DBM Physician sees an improvement.
- No changes should be made at will by the client/patient
This protocol may only be adapted by your DBM Physician / Practitioner