This protocol is used only at the instruction of your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
For Topical Applications
- Follow the protocols for activating the ImmunoClean™
- Do not exceed the number of drops recommended unless advised otherwise by your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
- small glass bowl
|Dosage: Mix Ratio 1:1
|Activate 6 – 10 ImmunoClean™ Drops in a small glass bowl.Allow to activate for required 3 minutes activation period
|Topical – direct application onto skin.For insect bites, warts etc.
- For covering small areas of the body, add approximately
- 125ml / cc of water before putting the diluted solution on the skin or in the hair.
- If a too strong solution of activated ImmunoClean™ is used topically, it can weaken the cells and make them more susceptible to bacteria and infection by damaging the dermis’ natural acid mantle.
- For direct application use an earbud dipped into activated solution and apply direct to insect bites, warts etc.
- Never add the activated drops to any kind of body lotion, gel or cream.
- Rinse area after solution has dried on skin so as to avoid irritating the skin.
- Apply minimum 4 x per day.
- Continue topical application until insect bites are healed or warts are clear.
This protocol may only be adapted by your DBM Physician / Practitioner