The Maintenance ImmunoClean™ – Phasing Down Protocol
Oral Dose – Maintenance
After having regained balance, or upon the instructions of your DBM Physician / Practitioner, the Maintenance dose can be used as follows:
- Follow the protocols for mixing the ImmunoClean™ and do not exceed a total of three (3) drops ONCE daily for not more than ten (10) days per month.
- Do not exceed the maximum number of drops per day or the number of days unless advised otherwise by your DBM Physician or Practitioner.
- Ceramic cup or glass
- Alternatively, administer three (3) drops of ImmunoClean™ three (3) times a day at the onset of flu or if you experience any feelings of being unwell.
- The activated dose must be drunk immediately or within 5 to 10 minutes of having activated the ImmunoClean™. Only increase the drops if no nausea is experienced and only on the advice of your Healthcare Practitioner.
|1 to 30
|3:3 Drops ImmunoClean™ + Activator
|Three (3) activated drops administered once per day
This protocol may only be adapted by your DBM Physician /Practitioner
How to Activate One Dose of ImmunoClean™
- Put 3 drops (or the prescribed number of drops) of ImmunoClean™ and
- An equal number of the Activator into a glass or cup (do not use plastic cups).
- Hold at an angle to allow the drops to mix
- Allow to activate for 3 minutes.
- Add to this activated solution a cup of tea (hot or cold – no milk or sugar added – honey is acceptable) or add approximately 175-220ml of water or fresh fruit juice, other than orange juice
- DO NOT use store bought juices as there is no way to ensure that Vitamin C, colourants, added sugars or preservatives) have NOT been added.
- Drink the solution within 15 minutes from activation.
- Follow the activation process on the chart alongside
- If nausea experienced, reduce the number of drops to 1:1 drop and follow instructions for a parasite cleanse. Nausea is usually a sign of parasitic infestation.