Kidney and Urinary Tract Support
Parsley tea has been a used to treat urinary tract and bladder infections as well as kidney stones.
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1L of filtered or spring water
- ¼ lemon
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- Bring filtered water, parsley and ginger to the boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Allow to steep for ten min before straining the parsley and allow elixir to cool.
- Pour approximately 250ml parsley tea into a glass; squeeze in some lemon to taste.
- Drink 1 glass per day for 4 consecutive days, repeat weekly for 1 month.
The remaining parsley tea can be kept in the fridge until finished. Fresh tea can be made weekly while following the cleanse.
Note: Avoid in pregnancy as parsley tea is a uterine stimulant