Excellent Source of Nutrients
For The Health Challenged and As A Healthy Snack
A good way to boost energy or to start the day. Excellent source of nutrients, especially if you are health challenged and cannot manage solids.
Blending produce into a smoothie, preserves fibre—and a smoothie can deliver an extra boost of vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals because it often includes fruit skins and pith.
- Get your daily allowance of fruits and vegetables – Consuming the daily recommendations of fruits and vegetables can be a challenge. Blending a couple of servings of each into a smoothie helps ensure you meet your body’s daily nutritional needs.
- Quick and easy – Making your own nutrient dense smoothie doesn’t take as long as preparing most meals, giving you more time for others things. Taking a smoothie with you is an additional convenient option.
- Children like smoothies – Getting your children to eat healthy foods is not always easy. Fortunately, most children love the taste of a creamy smoothie naturally sweetened by fruit or a good sweetener like honey, or pure natural maple syrup. You can even hide veggies in the smoothies that they would never eat on their own.
- Improved digestion – Nobody wants to experience constipation or indigestion. Let your blender “chew” your food and ease the burden on your digestive system while you simultaneously consume plenty of dietary fiber to ensure excellent digestion.
- Detox – We’re exposed to and bombarded by thousands of man-made chemicals in today’s world, which leaves our body begging to detoxify. Give your digestive system a break while adding detoxifying ingredients like dandelion greens and kale into your smoothies to aid your body’s detoxification processes.
- Build muscle and improve athletic performance – Provide your body with the nutrients it needs to excel during athletic competition, and recover and rebuild after working out. It’s easier for your body to absorb and assimilate the nutrients in a smoothie as opposed to a meal.
- Reach your own personal health goals – Tailor your smoothies to meet your desired health goals.
- Beauty – Think radiant skin, hair, and nails. Supply your body with the vitamins and minerals it requires to grow healthier hair and make your skin glow.
- Healthy eating education – By learning what constitutes a healthy smoothie, you’ll also educate yourself on what comprises a healthy diet. This will allow you to make better decisions when the blender isn’t around. You’ll be more confident in your food choices.
- Strengthen your immune system – Reduce the number of times you get sick (if at all) and lesson the severity by empowering your immune system.
- Deeper sleep – Improving your health by consuming healthy smoothies almost always results in better sleep at night.
- Meal flexibility – You can consume a smoothie at any meal, not just breakfast. No time for lunch, grab or make a quick smoothie.
- Healthy Smoothie Ingredients – Healthy ingredients galore. The number of healthy ingredients available for smoothies is practically limitless. After your basic fruits and vegetables, you can add an array of the various spices, herbs, superfoods, and other healthy foods. The possibilities and combinations are endless.
- Energy – Supply your body with the right fuel for more energy in the short and long term.
- Empowerment – Take control of your health through simple and delicious healthy smoothies.
- Reduce cravings – We all crave sweets and unhealthy foods from time to time. Reduce those cravings, or better yet, replace what you would normally splurge on with a healthy alternative.
- Brain boost – Give your brain all the vitamins and nutrients it needs to improve your mental clarity, focus, and memory. Say goodbye to brain fog.
- Happiness – Experience a renewed sense of calm and well-being that good health leads to. Be in a good mood all the time.
- Fun – Many find creating smoothies to be rather enjoyable. You can think of yourself as a modern day alchemist mixing and matching various smoothie ingredients.
- Most of all – BE ADVENTUROUS. Make it an exciting drink rather than just a means of hiding veggies and other things you don’t like to eat. Food is Medicine…