This protocol is used only at the instruction of your DBM Physician / Practitioner. FOR TOPICAL APPLICATIONS
- Follow the protocols for activating the ImmunoClean™
- Do not exceed the number of drops recommended unless advised otherwise by your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
- plastic spray bottle
|Dosage: Mix Ratio 1:1
|Add 10 drops activated ImmunoClean™ Drops to ¼ cup (75ml / cc) of luke warm water.Pour into a spray bottle
|Direct sprayFor pressure wounds (bedsores), wounds & ulcers
- This method allows the spray direct access to any dermal viruses / bacteria or infections/poison.
- It has a cleansing and sterilising effect but does not penetrate the outer dermis.
- This method should be repeated in severe cases hourly until wound starts closing.
- No bandages or dressings are necessary whilst treatment is in progress.
- Thereafter repeat 4 x daily (qid).
This protocol may only be adapted by your DBM Physician / Practitioner