This protocol is used only at the instruction of your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
For Anal Application
- Follow the protocols for activating the ImmunoClean™
- Do not exceed the number of drops recommended unless advised otherwise by your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
- large enema bulb
|Dosage: Mix Ratio 1:1
|Calculate 1 drop activated ImmunoClean™ Drops per 10kgs of body weight.Wait prescribed 3-minutes activation period.Mix solution with 100ml – 1 liter luke warm saline water
|Anal / rectal application (enema)Very effective for colon, prostate, bladder cancer
- Administer as an enema 3 times daily (tds).
- This is an effective way of administering the drops without patient experiencing nausea.
- It enters the body faster than it would orally (OZ).
- This protocol can be maintained for 21 days where after if illness still persists, the treatment may be repeated for a further 21 days upon review by the DBM Physician / Practitioner.
- Be sure to rebalance anal passage pH and replenish good bacteria. To do this, follow the instructions on this link – the process for vaginal and anal rebalancing is the same.
This protocol may only be adapted by your DBM Physician / Practitioner